Repair Quill Grooving Damage
The Smart Service TranQuil Sleeve Kit is the "practical solution" for the notorious grooving of the quill that occurs on Subaru transmissions. Grooving of the quill causes:
- Clutch chatter
- Uneven engagement
- Premature clutch and throw-out bearing failure
TranQuil Sleeve Kit Benefits
Now you can solve this problem and its results permanently with the TranQuil Sleeve Kit!
- Takes less than 10 minutes to install, while replacing the clutch assembly
- Does not require any modification or machining
- Removable and reusable when doing transmission repairs that require splitting the case
- Gives a noticeable smoothness to the clutch engagement
- Eliminates noisy clutch linkage rattles
- Allows you to keep your job completion time
- Frees up the bay and mechanic
- Eliminates the chance of costly mistakes in replacing the case
- Eliminates towing expense and/or rental cars!
Kit comes complete with oversized release bearing instructions.
Find The Right Model - TranQuil Fitment Details
See below for fitment details to find which model is for your Subaru.
TSK1 Models: Replaces Subaru part # 30502AA051
|Forester: 1998 - 2018 (Non-turbo)|
|Impreza: 1993 - 2019 (Non-turbo, 5 speed)|
|Legacy: 1990 - 2017 (Non-turbo, 5 speed)|
|Baja: 02 - 06 (Non-turbo)|
|Outback: 2000 - 2017 (Non-turbo)|
|Crosstrek: 2013 - 2019 (Non-turbo)|
TSK2 Models: Replaces Subaru part # 30502AA080
|Legacy GT: Spec. B 6 speed MT 2007 - 2009|
|Baja: All turbo models 2004 to 1-31-2005|
|Forester: All turbo/XT models 04-05|
|Impreza WRX: 2002 - 2005|
|Impreza WRX: 2019|
TSK3 Models: Replaces Subaru part # 30502AA120
|Baja Turbo: 2-1-2005 to 2006|
|Forester XT: All turbo/XT models 2006 - 2008|
|Outback XT: 2005 - 2009|
|Impreza WRX: 2006 - 2017|
|Legacy GT: 2005 - 2012, excluding 2007 - 2009 GT Spec B 6 Speed MT|
Replacement bearings sold separately. See our other product page for replacement bearing details.
Smart Service is an independent, Subaru specific repair facility located in Seattle, Washington. Opened in 1999, Smart Service has become one of the top repair facilities in our Subaru dense area of the Pacific Northwest. Utilizing a team of factory trained technicians with decades of experience, Smart Service launched Smart Quality Parts as a response to the demand for the high quality, OEM parts we use without having to pay the premium getting them from the dealer.
Parts that we offer under the Smart Service brand are ones we have exclusively curated with your Subaru's longevity in mind.
We would never offer you a part we wouldn't put on our customer's or our own vehicles. This is another reason we offer an industry leading 2 year, unlimited mileage warranty on all our parts.